Securities Law Resources
At the New York City law firm of Bachner & Associates, PC, our exceptional lawyers have insider knowledge about the securities industry and previous experience as prosecutors. These are a significant asset to securities professional, and to clients who want to hold brokers and other professionals accountable for their wrongdoing.
- Asking SEC About Parallel Criminal Probes, Information Sharing
- Barry M. Lasner v. Advest, Inc. and Carol Silverman
- Charles M. Baxter v. Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Securities Corporation and Robert Guerin
- Charles W. Dunn et al. v. LNA Capital Corp et al.
- Credit Suisse First Boston LLC v. Repurchase Corporation
- Credit Suisse First Boston LLC v. Lance W. Bridges
- Lottie V. Williams v. Janney Montgomery Scott LLC and Harold B. Gross
- Louisa Esposito v. Donald & Co. Securities, Inc. and Otto Kozak
- Mahinderjit Singh, M.D. et al. v. H & R Block Financial Advisors et al.
- Robert A. Foisie v. Brett S. Borgersen
- Steven Katz & Rebecca Katz v. Montrose Capital Management, Ltd. et al.
- Valentine Manov Pitheckoff v. Brian DeCamp and Securities America, Inc.
We have been handling securities law and criminal defense cases since 1988. For experience you can trust, contact Bachner & Associates, PC, online or call 877-388-6461. You can also reach us toll free at .