Assertive And Knowledgeable Defense When You Face Drug Charges In New York City
Drug cases, whether state or federal, may result in jail time, large fines, property forfeiture and a permanent criminal record. These cases often involve complicated legal issues involving search, seizure, the right to an attorney and the right to remain silent. At Bachner and Weiner PC, we have a thorough understanding of state and federal drug matters and have extensive experience handling them at all court levels.
Experienced Defense Lawyers On Your Side
Having represented clients who are charged with drug crimes throughout the New York City area and across the nation since 1988, no case is too large or complex for our skilled criminal defense attorneys to handle. We have the knowledge and experience to help you build an ironclad defense against the charges you are facing.
Types Of Drug Charges
Our firm handles all types of drug charges involving all types of drugs, narcotics and prescription medications such as:
- Possession of marijuana, cocaine, prescription drugs or other drugs
- Sale or distribution of narcotics or controlled substances, including crack, cocaine, heroin, marijuana, meth, Ecstasy or illegally obtained prescription drugs (such as OxyContin, Percocet and Vicodin)
- Prescription drug fraud, including altering prescriptions, forging prescriptions, stealing a prescription pad, use of prescription medications for recreational use and illegal distribution of prescription medication
- Drug trafficking with charges including the type of substance being transported, the amount of the substance being transported and the destination.
- Drug smuggling including meth, marijuana, cocaine, prescription medications or other controlled substances
- Drug manufacturing and cultivation charges centered on the type of substance, the amount manufactured and the intent
- Drug paraphernalia possession including plastic bags, digital scales, bongs, syringes, vials and other items
Defense Strategies That Are Tailored To Your Needs
Bachner and Weiner PC, is committed to providing aggressive defense representation for clients who are facing charges for possession, delivery, or distribution of marijuana, powder or crack cocaine, crystal meth (methamphetamine or speed), Ecstasy (MDMA), or other controlled substances. A drug conviction can follow you for the rest of your life and affect things such as your ability to obtain a loan for a home, financial aid for college and professional licenses.
Schedule A Consultation At Our New York City Office
Our attorneys can help you ensure your rights are protected throughout the course of fighting any drug charges you are facing. Contact Bachner and Weiner PC, online or by calling to arrange your consultation.