Reliable Legal Counsel For All Criminal Defense Matters In New York City
Serious criminal defense matters call for experienced legal representation. At Bachner & Associates, PC, we have been serving the legal needs of clients throughout the New York City area and across the nation since 1988. We have the knowledge and experience to help you build an ironclad defense against the charges you are facing.
Intelligent Criminal Defense Solutions
At Bachner & Associates, PC, we have extensive experience handling criminal defense matters for our valued clients. The broad scope of our practice includes defense against charges, including:
- Drug charges and narcotics offenses, such as possession and illegal dispensation
- Fraud charges — government fraud, corporate fraud, Internet fraud and more
- White collar crimes, including public correction, extortion and insider trading
- Violent crimes such as sexual assault and homicide, including those involving weapons charges and allegations of domestic violence or abuse
- International crimes such as money-laundering and U.S. customs violations
- Racketeering and conspiracy
- Internet crimes, including child pornography or online identity theft
We have practiced extensively in federal and state courts throughout New York and have a long track record of success handling grand jury investigations, trials and appeals. We can help you avoid having your property seized, handle allegations of perjury and otherwise guide you through the defense process. Our clients are stockbrokers, corporate officers, investment bankers and other high-level professionals who are facing serious criminal charges.
Attorneys Who Know Both Sides
As former prosecutors, our attorneys know the criminal justice system from the inside out. This perspective allows us to anticipate and counter the tactics the prosecution uses against our clients. It helps us to guide our clients through the often confusing and forbidding process of fighting criminal charges. It also helps us to achieve positive outcomes for many of our criminal defense clients.