At the New York City law firm of Bachner & Associates, P.C., our exceptional lawyers have insider knowledge about the securities industry and previous experience as prosecutors. These are a significant asset to securities professional, and to clients who want to hold brokers and other professionals accountable for their wrongdoing.
We hope the resources offered here will be helpful, but they are no substitute for a consultation about your case with our attorneys. Call us today at 877-388-6461 to discuss your legal needs.
- Ex-Kit Digital CFO pleads guilty in U.S. to securities fraud
- Asking SEC About Parallel Criminal Probes, Information Sharing
- Barry M. Lasner v. Advest, Inc. and Carol Silverman
- Charles M. Baxter v. Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Securities Corporation and Robert Guerin
- Charles W. Dunn et al. v. LNA Capital Corp et al.
- Credit Suisse First Boston LLC v. Repurchase Corporation
- Credit Suisse First Boston LLC v. Lance W. Bridges
- Lottie V. Williams v. Janney Montgomery Scott LLC and Harold B. Gross
- Louisa Esposito v. Donald & Co. Securities, Inc. and Otto Kozak
- Mahinderjit Singh, M.D. et al. v. H & R Block Financial Advisors et al.
- Robert A. Foisie v. Brett S. Borgersen
- Steven Katz & Rebecca Katz v. Montrose Capital Management, Ltd. et al.
- Valentine Manov Pitheckoff v. Brian DeCamp and Securities America, Inc.
We have been handling securities law and criminal defense cases since 1988. For experience you can trust, contact Bachner & Associates, P.C., online or call 917-639-5370. You can also reach us toll free at 877-388-6461.