When a crime occurs involving an individual who was intentionally deceived in order to obtain money, property or services, fraud allegations arise in many different types of situations such as by an employee at his or her place of work or a stockbroker who is trading stocks, and may result in criminal charges against the person who allegedly committed the fraud.
Are You Facing Securities Or Mail Fraud Charges?
At Bachner & Associates, P.C., in New York City, we have been handling fraud and other criminal defense matters since 1988. Our firm has extensive experience dealing with all aspects of white collar and other criminal fraud cases. We take the time to thoroughly investigate the matter and begin structuring your defense as soon as you enlist our firm. Whether the fraud case is a state or federal matter, our fraud defense attorneys can advise you of your rights and options.
Experience With All Types Of Fraud
Our attorneys confidently handle all types of financial crime and fraud matters such as:
- Mail and wire fraud, which can include identity theft
- Bank fraud and check fraud
- Tax fraud, including failure to disclose cash payments and tax evasion
- Government fraud such as food stamp fraud and bribing officials
- Medicaid fraud such as claims made for nonexistent ailments or under an assumed name
- Health care fraud committed by doctors and other providers
- Mortgage fraud and real estate fraud such as property flipping and foreclosure rescue scams
- Corporate fraud, which may include embezzlement and theft of intellectual property
- Internet and computer fraud, including identity theft
Having handled securities litigation for over 20 years, our firm has an extensive understanding of all of the SEC rules and regulations that govern matters pertaining to stocks and securities traded on the American markets. We represent individuals, traders, brokers, brokerage firms and other parties who are facing charges, including:
Contact Our Defense Lawyers
You need effective and aggressive representation in order to meet any fraud charges head-on and ensure your rights are protected. Call us or use our online contact form to schedule a consultation.